drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

veenut

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone still not receive drexel yet? i was verified way back on june 15th and still haven't heard anything. meanwhile, my friend got verified last week and heard back from drexel a few days later. wtf?! are they going in reverse order or something?

Members don't see this ad.

vn2004 said:
anyone still not receive drexel yet? i was verified way back on june 15th and still haven't heard anything. meanwhile, my friend got verified last week and heard back from drexel a few days later. wtf?! are they going in reverse order or something?

call the school and check your junk mail folder... i think non-screening secondaries do have some order/logic to them--perhaps the only thing in this gosh darn process that may have it

good luck

i received my invite last friday. i don't think they're screening so you can go ahead and fill out the secondary and send it in. search SDN for "drexel secondary" to get the pdf.

Still waiting on mine, as are a few of my classmates. I still have several secondaries on the back-burner, so I'll start worrying about Drexel if September rolls around and still nothing