Driving to Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thundercat77

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello to all of you people out in SDN-Land. How are you doing?

Anyway, I got accepted to CCOM and I will most likely attend school there starting this Fall 2002. However, I will be driving from....Los Angeles, CA to Chicago, IL. Yikes!

Has anyone ever driven this pathway? Can you give me any advice??

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

I live in San Diego and will be attending CCOM this Fall as well. I am still working out all the details of driving out there myself. This is complicated by the fact that I am living off campus and have no living arrangements yet. I was planning on leaving CA between the 21st to 23rd of August, arriving around the 27th, getting a hotel and spending the four days after orientation searching for a more permanent means of living. Of course, this is all in the very rough planning stages and likely to change since I want to find the cheapest means possible. That drive is going to be a pain, but starting school and the change of environment will be very welcome. What are your plans for the drive?

Don't worry too much about Chicago--it's a very well marked city. I've been lost a couple of times but it's always been because of my idiocy. :laugh: