Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Driving to Chicago

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by thundercat77, Jul 19, 2002.

1. thundercat77

thundercat77 Member

Medical Student
    Hello to all of you people out in SDN-Land. How are you doing?

Anyway, I got accepted to CCOM and I will most likely attend school there starting this Fall 2002. However, I will be driving from....Los Angeles, CA to Chicago, IL. Yikes!

Has anyone ever driven this pathway? Can you give me any advice??

Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mpp

mpp SDN Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus

Resident [Any Field]
  4. El Manjar

El Manjar New Member

Hey,

I live in San Diego and will be attending CCOM this Fall as well. I am still working out all the details of driving out there myself. This is complicated by the fact that I am living off campus and have no living arrangements yet. I was planning on leaving CA between the 21st to 23rd of August, arriving around the 27th, getting a hotel and spending the four days after orientation searching for a more permanent means of living. Of course, this is all in the very rough planning stages and likely to change since I want to find the cheapest means possible. That drive is going to be a pain, but starting school and the change of environment will be very welcome. What are your plans for the drive?

5. Don't worry too much about Chicago--it's a very well marked city. I've been lost a couple of times but it's always been because of my idiocy. :laugh: