Driving to Chicago

thundercat77

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2002
  1. Medical Student
    Hello to all of you people out in SDN-Land. How are you doing?

Anyway, I got accepted to CCOM and I will most likely attend school there starting this Fall 2002. However, I will be driving from....Los Angeles, CA to Chicago, IL. Yikes!

Has anyone ever driven this pathway? Can you give me any advice??

Thanks.

El Manjar

15+ Year Member
    Jul 21, 2002
    California
      Hey,

I live in San Diego and will be attending CCOM this Fall as well. I am still working out all the details of driving out there myself. This is complicated by the fact that I am living off campus and have no living arrangements yet. I was planning on leaving CA between the 21st to 23rd of August, arriving around the 27th, getting a hotel and spending the four days after orientation searching for a more permanent means of living. Of course, this is all in the very rough planning stages and likely to change since I want to find the cheapest means possible. That drive is going to be a pain, but starting school and the change of environment will be very welcome. What are your plans for the drive?

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.