deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chimica

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I always wonder why people list their course numbers on here, especially when they're obscure/random numbers. If we're talking "Chem 100" that's fine, and most of the time the course number isn't even 100, but it's a way of signifying an entry level course; however, why would you expect anyone to connect with "128A" if they don't attend your school?

Also, get a B.

So far, you're doing average. That's fine. Not worth withdrawing over that. You don't need all "A's", even for the best schools.

There is something else to consider. Does your school offer this course every quarter? If it doesn't, you can really mess up your schedule to get classes completed.

Withdrawing from classes also affects your completion rate and number of hours per term, which can affect scholarships and insurance coverage.

I always wonder why people list their course numbers on here, especially when they're obscure/random numbers. If we're talking "Chem 100" that's fine, and most of the time the course number isn't even 100, but it's a way of signifying an entry level course; however, why would you expect anyone to connect with "128A" if they don't attend your school?

Also, get a B.

Around here, a 100 level course is below entry level, and only used to designate remedial or non-degree courses. 101 and above are the entry level courses.

sit in front of the professor smile and give him brownies and talk about how much YOU LOVE this class and its the meaning of your life and you want to grow up to be a o-chem professor just like him. :D:laugh::scared:

regarding the class number, I'll make sure not to write class numbers from now on. I guess it makes a very big difference in the question being asked

I'm just an *** sometimes. It's clearly not germane to the topic.

I'll answer the question that everyone's avoiding. One "W" isn't going to affect your chances one whit. What we're all trying to tell you is that a single "B" or even "C" in a quarter course isn't going to keep you from getting in anywhere, either.