dropping out if no orthopedic hand residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HandfulOfPeter

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I mean, my practice scores are in the high 100s (nailed 204 on a GOOD DAY when I carbo-loaded beforehand), so i know my body and what I need to hit the top of the market. PLUS I have great softs mainly in the arenas of personality and ambition, so it really should ... in my personal viewpoint ... be a matter of WHERE I want to go for an orthopedic hand residency, not necessarily IF.

ps If for some reason I don't see fit to get accepted to certain of orthopedic hand residencies that are out there, I will not deign to bestow MY TALNETS upon this profession. I have given appropriate notice to all professors and doctors in my school that I will fall back on my T50 economics degree should the UNLIKELY situation arise.

Members don't see this ad.

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha that is actually kind of funny to read.

I mean, my practice scores are in the high 100s (nailed 204 on a GOOD DAY when I carbo-loaded beforehand), so i know my body and what I need to hit the top of the market. PLUS I have great softs mainly in the arenas of personality and ambition, so it really should ... in my personal viewpoint ... be a matter of WHERE I want to go for an orthopedic hand residency, not necessarily IF.

ps If for some reason I don't see fit to get accepted to certain of orthopedic hand residencies that are out there, I will not deign to bestow MY TALNETS upon this profession. I have given appropriate notice to all professors and doctors in my school that I will fall back on my T50 economics degree should the UNLIKELY situation arise.

strong username there.

Top 50? That's impressive. Wall Street will kicking down doors for your resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.