DrPH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

h0ck3ydo0od

h0ck3ydo0od
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When can someone start studying for this degree? Is it 2 years of work experience after getting your MPH? What jobs can I get with a DrPH?

Members don't see this ad.

It is possible to satisfy work experience with practicum and internships. Application deadline is Feb. 1. Amazing careers in Public Health range from my friend who is a Hospital Administrator, another who is a researcher with the National Institue of Health, to another who is with National Security working in BioTerrorism. [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']When you think public health, think national security. Think international security..

I believe its possible to start Fall 2008. And...
It is possible to satisfy work experience with practicum and internships. Application deadline is Feb. 1. Amazing careers in Public Health range from my friend who is a Hospital Administrator, another who is a researcher with the National Institue of Health, to another who is with National Security working in BioTerrorism. [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']When you think public health, think national security. Think international security..