The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Except between here and Facebook I have done jack all on my project lol

Ya but here you get to have fun and watch cdo get inebriated

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
what a terrible word. Inebriated. Thats a word a sober person uses to describe a drunk one. Cause no inebriated person is gonna spell that right.

Auto correct got my back. And yours apparently

Members don't see this ad :)
Still out of liquor?
that too. Okay. I'm firmly inebriated and if I have any hope of cramming a semester of physiology tomorrow, I should head to bed. Fear not BYOB. Come Saturday SDN'll see the party drunk side of cdo at a "post finals wine and tequila party" my friend is hosting. (which is a terrible combination but still)

I'm working on that one. I'm usually a really really good speller- I was the runner up in the spelling bee in 5th grade and I forgot to study for that haha

Was trophy the word that caused you to lose. Because that'd be ironic

Reactions: 2 users
No it was admiral actually. The winner was my best friend and when she went to the next round (district bee) she lost over the word sphinx in the 2nd round. I was very upset.

That's what she gets for winning. I lost thanks to coronary (pronounced cornary). Next person got jaguar. Spelling bees are some real nonsense

That's what she gets for winning. I lost thanks to coronary (pronounced cornary). Next person got jaguar. Spelling bees are some real nonsense
okay you just hit a very sensitive subject for cdo! my FOURTH GRADE YEAR I actually studied for the bee and I was preparing to go against my class and the way the teacher decided who went was by the mfing Sparkle game. and I got sparkled out. I WAS SO ANGRY.

Edit: I realize that some people don't know what sparkle is. It's literally the worst game ever. So they have the entire class line up in a signle file line and you go down the list spelling a word (we'll use Bottle as an example). The first person says B. the second person says O. and they continue spelling it out T-T-L-E until you get to the end. The person immediately after the last letter (E) says the word 'Sparkle' to indicate the word is over and the person next in line gets eliminated. If you spell a letter wrong you're out as well

Reactions: 1 user
I found a story I wrote when I was eleven and I repeatedly spelled 'which' as 'witch'

Members don't see this ad :)
okay you just hit a very sensitive subject for cdo! my FOURTH GRADE YEAR I actually studied for the bee and I was preparing to go against my class and the way the teacher decided who went was by the mfing Sparkle game. and I got sparkled out. I WAS SO ANGRY.

Edit: I realize that some people don't know what sparkle is. It's literally the worst game ever. So they have the entire class line up in a signle file line and you go down the list spelling a word (we'll use Bottle as an example). The first person says B. the second person says O. and they continue spelling it out T-T-L-E until you get to the end. The person immediately after the last letter (E) says the word 'Sparkle' to indicate the word is over and the person next in line gets eliminated. If you spell a letter wrong you're out as well

That's one of the dumbest games I've ever heard

LITERALLY THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE. A COMBINATION OF SPARKLE AND OCHEM IS WHAT MADE ME INTO THE SADISTIC PERSON I AM TODAY.

The tequila has given cdo that Latin fire, she's out for blood. Count me out of that wolf game she might kill me irl

I hated my 4th grade teacher so much. She once failed me because she gave a verbal comprehensive test where we had to write down what she said (AND I'M OVER HALF DEAF) and she put me in the back and I couldn't hear. Needless to say my mom threw a fit when she found out.

CDO is shaping up to be the next MJ if she drinks and WWs :laugh:

Please please please please do

Reactions: 7 users
I hated my 4th grade teacher so much. She once failed me because she gave a verbal comprehensive test where we had to write down what she said (AND I'M OVER HALF DEAF) and she put me in the back and I couldn't hear. Needless to say my mom threw a fit when she found out.

IMG_4365.jpg

Mostly deaf? Not deaf-deaf

If you are a wolf make sure to play WW decently sober. Your hangover would be made even worse by being lynched for something you said the night before.
i will not drink and ww. haha especially if I'm a wolf.

Fun fact: I don't get hungover. I don't know why or how, but even the night when I had like 14 drinks/ shots, I woke up perfectly fine

WE'RE TWINS

I'm deaf in my left ear. :cool: Apparently my parents didn't get me hearing aids (I was 5 when we found out) because they didn't want me to be self conscious. I always thought it was because they wouldn't work with my type of hearing loss (missing nerve). Just found out this year actually that I could potentially have had hearing aids all along :rolleyes:

i will not drink and ww. haha especially if I'm a wolf.

Fun fact: I don't get hungover. I don't know why or how, but even the night when I had like 14 drinks/ shots, I woke up perfectly fine

Because you're at that miracle time of your life known as not-being-over-24

WE'RE TWINS

I'm deaf in my left ear. :cool: Apparently my parents didn't get me hearing aids (I was 5 when we found out) because they didn't want me to be self conscious. I always thought it was because they wouldn't work with my type of hearing loss (missing nerve). Just found out this year actually that I could potentially have had hearing aids all along :rolleyes:
TWINZ!!!! I HAVE A MISSING/ NOT CONNECTED NERVE TOO BUT IN MY RIGHT EAR. My mom said they could've possibly done a cochlear implant but it was really expensive (and they were extremely broke af), and it wasn't guaranteed to work.

Please don't say that. It makes me fear for life post-24 lol.

Life past 24 is great. You get to go to bed earlier, you save money by not going out all the time and buying alcohol, plus you're one step closer to your senior citizen discount.

Oh and birthdays outside of the decade markers lose all meaning

Reactions: 5 users
TWINZ!!!! I HAVE A MISSING/ NOT CONNECTED NERVE TOO BUT IN MY RIGHT EAR. My mom said they could've possibly done a cochlear implant but it was really expensive (and they were extremely broke af), and it wasn't guaranteed to work.
TOGETHER WE ARE A WHOLE PERSON

Life past 24 is great. You get to go to bed earlier, you save money by not going out all the time and buying alcohol, plus you're one step closer to your senior citizen discount.

Oh and birthdays outside of the decade markers lose all meaning
I have one more meaningful birthday and then it's all downhill from there haha.

If you are a wolf make sure to play WW decently sober. Your hangover would be made that much worse by being lynched for something you said the night before.
I think for kicks we should have one quick play WW where the only catch is, you have to be drunk to play. No spreadsheets, no logic. Just gut intuition. it'd be fun/ a disaster

I think for kicks we should have one quick play WW where the only catch is, you have to be drunk to play. No spreadsheets, no logic. Just gut intuition. it'd be fun/ a disaster

Dibs on BBC being mentor for that

We'd have to delete the whole thing after

Reactions: 4 users
haha no mentors, maybe one mod. Just a full on brawl lmao

Your Irish is showing

(Side note- I'm very excited to find out who my Noob WW Mentor is. I hope he/ she is vicious and manipulative and teaches me so I can destroy.)

You seem like you're doing well enough learning that on your own

We'd have to delete the whole thing after
Just don't tell any admin/ dyachei about it hahah (just kidding of course). lol too bad SDN doesn't have an automatic curse filter. That'd be amazing to just be able to not worry about what you're typing and it automatically changes the words for you.

Your Irish is showing

You seem like you're doing well enough learning that on your own
Yeahhhh it happens. But no, I need to learn the tips and tricks and strategies and excel spreadsheets and ways to lie in a convincing enough way to make people want to kill their own mother bc they think she's a wolf. :pirate:

There is a filter! What word does it change? And the rest just become stars.

I apologize in advance for this next post- I want to test it really fast- will edit if anything goes wrong

This thread is fantastic right now.

Fun fact about swear filters. You can usually get around them by putting some sort of text edit in the middle of the word.

Not that I would condone such behavior....