The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Your wedding had better get scheduled for May so we can make this happen. Call your cousin and tell them you've picked the date for them ;)
August apparently. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Doesn't mean you can't hit a few jumps on your way down the hill. Just that you'll feel them in your old person joints a little more

Next year you can rent a car for a reasonable price!
I guess the good news is that I'm feeling a lot more youthful now--this is a junior class so most people are 20-21 and I'd assumed I was the oldest/the only one here for a 2nd degree, but I recently found out that not only are there a couple others around my age, my oldest classmate is 27 (I honestly never would have guessed! it was a shock to everyone). There's also a non-trad in the senior class. So, I'd like to give a shout out to all the 26+ people out there for making me feel less old ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Hey yooooo. Guess who's back, @Bottle of Bear ! It is I! Drunk @cdoconn . My dad owns his own business and he hosted a Christmas party for his employees and I'm ~6 glasses of white wine in and feeling pretty darn good. Heheahagahaha

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey yooooo. Guess who's back, @Bottle of Bear ! It is I! Drunk @cdoconn . My dad owns his own business and he hosted a Christmas party for his employees and I'm ~6 glasses of white wine in and feeling pretty darn good. Heheahagahaha
This is becoming a weekly thing, CDO. Need an intervention? ;)

And champagne is better for parties.

baller time.gif

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know why but cdoconn's comment reminded me of the scene in Bad Santa after the bar when the Indian guy approaches him in the parking lot. Still to this day one of the most random and funniest moments in a movie.

"Are you off your ****ing meds or somethin?"

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
AI. Pretty sure the dog's ok with it. Me, I need a little more time.

Last Christmas Eve we were impregnating a corgi. Boss lady told the owner that associate vet 'is really good at AI'.

:laugh:

We weren't quite sure how to take that comment.

AI. Pretty sure the dog's ok with it. Me, I need a little more time.
I liked my therio rotation. TCI was basically a video game like all endoscopy. :D
When you're learning the field, is half your coursework just learning how to make sex jokes
Making our theriogenologist blush with innuendo was half the fun of the class. He was a through and through ginger and would flush beet red.

Reactions: 1 users