The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're quickly increasing the amount of alcohol we'll have to bolus Bear with to get a reading in the future by admitting you recorded me though. :p
Lol would not have recorded it if it was Bear. Figured you would be cool with it, and it was just too darn funny. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
You're quickly increasing the amount of alcohol we'll have to bolus Bear with to get a reading in the future by admitting you recorded me though. :p
Will contribute to the funds for Bear's alcohol but for obvious reasons cannot buy it myself

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Although I've been told my voice isn't low enough to be sultry. Apparently gotta work on my sex line tone.
Just gotta read it slow and exaggerated and put dramatic emphasize on dialogue :p

Reactions: 2 users
My bestie and I may have use to give each other dramatic readings of 50 shades when we were living far apart :p

Just went back several pages and started to like all of @Trilt 'S posts so she can go famous. The real problem is that I had already liked a good majority of the posts to begin with

So I have a two hour delay due to weather (yay freezing rain), and instead of being productive I've been on this thread #priorities

Reactions: 1 users
Just went back several pages and started to like all of @Trilt 'S posts so she can go famous. The real problem is that I had already liked a good majority of the posts to begin with
Aka why I went for a shower for five minutes and came back to 30 notifications. :p that's really not necessary.

Reactions: 5 users
GUYS CLASS JUST TOTALLY CANCELLED

Reactions: 7 users
GUYS CLASS JUST TOTALLY CANCELLED

I got excited "ooh! Maybe mine is cancelled?"
ImageUploadedBySDN1484757857.704093.jpg

Nope.

Reactions: 1 user