The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not concerned about finding the apple, I'm just saying I certainly wouldn't eat it.
You mean you don't like your apples condom flavored

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Y'all the fanfic I'm reading right now is ****ing hilarious, oh my god.

A brief excerpt:

"Magic conch, are you admissible evidence?" She pulled the cord, and it slowly drew back into the conch with her response.
"Yes." Squidward sat aghast - this trial would be over so quickly with the magic conch.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You're all also missing the key description here that the condoms are rotten. No amount of scrubbing is going to get the scum offa that apple.

I think the word you're looking for rhymes with scum

Reactions: 2 users
So re: fake ESAs

Ok State has actually therapy dogs that sit in the library sometimes/ walk around campus and you can sit and pet them. It's super helpful. Her name is Lucy. She's trying so hard!
ImageUploadedBySDN1484772729.193613.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

Ok State has actually therapy dogs that sit in the library sometimes/ walk around campus and you can sit and pet them. It's super helpful. Her name is Lucy. She's trying so hard!
View attachment 213600
My undergrad had therapy dogs come visit all the dorms every finals week! It was so awesome.

Reactions: 1 users

View attachment 213600
Our human animal bond club brings in therapy dogs every Wednesday. You just sit in the lounge at lunch and spend time with them

Our human animal bond club brings in therapy dogs every Wednesday. You just sit in the lounge at lunch and spend time with them
I love it so much! They started it a couple years ago and it's really grown since then! I think we started with 6 or so dogs, and now there's 30? Different departments are getting them and they're just being really helpful to all!

I love it so much! They started it a couple years ago and it's really grown since then! I think we started with 6 or so dogs, and now there's 30? Different departments are getting them and they're just being really helpful to all!

We have rent a puppy throughout the semester. All the money goes to the shelter from which the animals came and people get to play with puppies! During finals week we also have the mental health and counseling bring in puppies too!

Members don't see this ad :)

View attachment 213600

One time I was in a Starbucks and this guy brought his Chihuahua-looking creature inside on of those long retractable leashes with some fake credentials tag zip-tied to it and he kept saying "You're such a good little service dog, George." It was just absolute BS and that kind of crap makes me NUTS.

My school also has therapy dogs on campus!

We have rent a puppy throughout the semester. All the money goes to the shelter from which the animals came and people get to play with puppies! During finals week we also have the mental health and counseling bring in puppies too!

That's soooo cool. My sorority invites the Humane Society on campus, and we sell lollipops and accepts donations for them! Often enough they get enough attention from this that they get adopted by someone on campus!!

a dog, by their very nature, is an emotional support animal. cats, eh, sometimes. if someone does not feel better emotionally after petting a dog or a cat, then they have issues that probably require medication. and maybe a padded room. and a nice, comfy jacket all their own...... All of that said, there possibly should be a little more, uh, restraint used in trying to officially nominate every animal you own as an ESA. I think it has kinda gotten out of hand.

I just have to give some highlights from the thing I just read:
  • Patrick got murdered in a knife attack
  • Spongebob is an abusive alcoholic and drug and gambling addict
  • Spongebob also finds out he has prostate cancer. He forgets about it constantly until he drunkenly passes out in public and gets taken to the hospital.
  • Sandy was murdered by loan sharks
  • Mr. Krabs is a heroin and cocaine addict, and also might be literally dead, the author was not clear on this
  • the author can't decide if Gary is a male or a female snail
  • Gary is a rebellious teenager who gets pregnant after cavorting with snails that are much too old for them
  • Plankton has a mustache. He also owns a strip club named Shell String and he ****ed Pearl.
  • The Chum Bucket burned down after a grease fire because grease fires spread in water
  • Plankton faked Karen's death but has her saved in the cloud
  • Gary tries to murder Spongebob Saw-style with the help of resurrected evil version of Karen (named Nerak, and conveniently downloaded from the cloud)
  • Spongebob visits his parents and they pull a gun on him
  • Squidward gets framed for murdering Patrick by someone who dug up Patrick's skeleton, put it in a box with a clarinet and a knife, and mailed it to the police station
  • Spongebob graphically describes gay sex with Squidward during his testimony in the trial and the judge dismisses Spongebob entirely because of "rabid homophobia". He also doesn't technically dismiss Spongebob, he just hits his gavel a bunch and yells "YOU'RE GROUNDED!" over and over again?
  • Squilliam murdered everyone in Tentacle Acres by putting a pound of ricin in the chili everyone ate at the annual symbolic chili festival.
  • Also, apparently squids celebrate an annual symbolic chili festival?
  • Squillium has a grill on his teeth made of tektite, which is apparently some kind of glass made with meteorite bits?
  • Scratch that, the entire mafia has grills made of tektite
  • Apparently Spongebob also has gangrene, syphilis, and lupus. The doctor gave him a prescription for snortable high grade weed to fix these problems
  • Spongebob joins the mafia
  • The mafia people eat Spongebob's arms and he gets very aroused by this
  • The mafia play Minecraft version .2311.9... competitively
  • The mafia keep a sea cucumber in a cage and it lovingly pukes its organs at Spongebob
  • Larry the Lobster shoots a waitress in the head because the restaurant is out of cannolis. I'm pretty sure they weren't even at an Italian restaurant
  • The waitress also called Larry the Lobster daddy before he shot her. And no, not the "I'm your daughter" daddy. The gross one.

I just have to give some highlights from the thing I just read:
  • Patrick got murdered in a knife attack
  • Spongebob is an abusive alcoholic and drug and gambling addict
  • Spongebob also finds out he has prostate cancer. He forgets about it constantly until he drunkenly passes out in public and gets taken to the hospital.
  • Sandy was murdered by loan sharks
  • Mr. Krabs is a heroin and cocaine addict, and also might be literally dead, the author was not clear on this
  • the author can't decide if Gary is a male or a female snail
  • Gary is a rebellious teenager who gets pregnant after cavorting with snails that are much too old for them
  • Plankton has a mustache. He also owns a strip club named Shell String and he ****ed Pearl.
  • The Chum Bucket burned down after a grease fire because grease fires spread in water
  • Plankton faked Karen's death but has her saved in the cloud
  • Gary tries to murder Spongebob Saw-style with the help of resurrected evil version of Karen (named Nerak, and conveniently downloaded from the cloud)
  • Spongebob visits his parents and they pull a gun on him
  • Squidward gets framed for murdering Patrick by someone who dug up Patrick's skeleton, put it in a box with a clarinet and a knife, and mailed it to the police station
  • Spongebob graphically describes gay sex with Squidward during his testimony in the trial and the judge dismisses Spongebob entirely because of "rabid homophobia". He also doesn't technically dismiss Spongebob, he just hits his gavel a bunch and yells "YOU'RE GROUNDED!" over and over again?
  • Squilliam murdered everyone in Tentacle Acres by putting a pound of ricin in the chili everyone ate at the annual symbolic chili festival.
  • Also, apparently squids celebrate an annual symbolic chili festival?
  • Squillium has a grill on his teeth made of tektite, which is apparently some kind of glass made with meteorite bits?
  • Scratch that, the entire mafia has grills made of tektite
  • Apparently Spongebob also has gangrene, syphilis, and lupus. The doctor gave him a prescription for snortable high grade weed to fix these problems
  • Spongebob joins the mafia
  • The mafia people eat Spongebob's arms and he gets very aroused by this
  • The mafia play Minecraft version .2311.9... competitively
  • The mafia keep a sea cucumber in a cage and it lovingly pukes its organs at Spongebob
  • Larry the Lobster shoots a waitress in the head because the restaurant is out of cannolis. I'm pretty sure they weren't even at an Italian restaurant
  • The waitress also called Larry the Lobster daddy before he shot her. And no, not the "I'm your daughter" daddy. The gross one.
.... can... can you send that to me?

One time I was in a Starbucks and this guy brought his Chihuahua-looking creature inside on of those long retractable leashes with some fake credentials tag zip-tied to it and he kept saying "You're such a good little service dog, George." It was just absolute BS and that kind of crap makes me NUTS.

My school also has therapy dogs on campus!
I mean, if you're gonna pretend to have a service animal/ESA, maybe don't have it on a retractable leash? That right there is just a major tip off for me.
I just have to give some highlights from the thing I just read
What the ****.

Reactions: 5 users
It always comes back to caulking

Reactions: 7 users
So if anyone else is bored and sitting on their couch, I'm about to watch a movie. Idk which one, but if you're interested https://www.rabb.it/cdoconn
I didn't get to use this site last night so I'm checking it out. Not sure if I'll stay for a whole movie though, I'll let you know lol

Reactions: 1 user