The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I had to bring this over from the lounge, didn't want those of you who don't venture over there to miss out
can we just say that if you are not the full deal unless you have an adorable pet cat as well? Ultimate alpha is being the king of two different species at once.

man-and-cat-640x380.jpg

this-hot-guys-with-kittens-instagram-account-is-p-2-5068-1452540325-19_dblbig.jpg

77297c872808f7daebb3a4b911073bb8.jpg

701fe324dba1c7de0c2647d824985156.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
PS I'm about watch Les Misérables, I found a sweeeet version online of the 2012 version. If anyone wants to watch it with me, I can go on rabb.it

So I have a simple request! If we're ever in the middle of a revolution and getting fired at while guarding a barricade, if I get shot, don't sing to me while I die- try to save me instead, okay?

So I have a simple request! If we're ever in the middle of a revolution and getting fired at while guarding a barricade, if I get shot, don't sing to me while I die- try to save me instead, okay?
Idk how to save you tho. Singing at least you'll get a show while you die....

Reactions: 1 user
Stop subtweeting Marius

Reactions: 1 users
Marius is pretty amazing but also pretty idiotic.

Also, if a girl meets a guy and they've barely been together, I hardly think it appropriate for her father just to leave and leave her in his care.
But that's what happens when what was right seems wrong, and what was wrong seems riiiiight

Reactions: 1 users
Song is essential to combat.

Reactions: 2 users