Dsm Iv

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gzaky

PsyD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get a free DSM IV (Diagnostical and Stat. Manual) Software for my Palm pilot??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how I can get a free DSM IV (Diagnostical and Stat. Manual) Software for my Palm pilot??

You should have that book memorized by now. :)

I have a homebrewed version (by someone else) of the DSM IV (including dx criteria) in a .pdb file format (used by the iSilo program) that I can give you a link to when I'm on my home PC. I used to use it on my pocket PC, but I believe that .pdb is Palm-compatible as well.

Is there a way to use this one without subscribing?

Do you have or are you getting a university library account? I think some schools have access but others won't--I can access that page through my grad school account, but it wasn't available to from my undergrad school.

Do you have or are you getting a university library account? I think some schools have access but others won't--I can access that page through my grad school account, but it wasn't available to from my undergrad school.

k, thanks I'll try that.