Dude, where's my BU letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newbiedoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was promised that I would hear from the school around Jan 8th, but I still haven't received anything from them. Is anyone who was interviewed there before Xmas still waiting for them to send out that first batch of decisions?

Members don't see this ad.

newbiedoc said:
I was promised that I would hear from the school around Jan 8th, but I still haven't received anything from them. Is anyone who was interviewed there before Xmas still waiting for them to send out that first batch of decisions?

YEAH! I interviewed Nov. 3 and haven't heard a thing.

NorCalGirl said:
YEAH! I interviewed Nov. 3 and haven't heard a thing.

I interviewed on Nov 3 too (and also haven't heard anything)! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
NJ and Norcal,
did you girls get a letter today? If not, did either of you call or email the office?

I'm in Southern Cal and still haven't heard anything. I can't understand why we are receiving the special treatment.

I got a letter today indicating delayed decision. I'm in Northern California, and interviewed on Dec 8th. So you should get something soon. I think its within reason to call the school now too. Good luck!

newbiedoc said:
NJ and Norcal,
did you girls get a letter today? If not, did either of you call or email the office?

I'm in Southern Cal and still haven't heard anything. I can't understand why we are receiving the special treatment.

Just called home! Got that same delayed decision letter. Guess they don't want me... just yet. Oh well, not holding my breath! :) At least I got some kind of notification.

I called the admissions office today, got a very unsatisfactory/confusing response from the woman who answered the phone and emailed Dr. Witzburg, who was much nicer. He said they were having some problem with their "system" (whatever that means), but that it had nothing to do with my application. He said I should hear in about a week....Awesome--another week of frantically calling my mom to remind her to check the mail. :)

Are those with delayed decisions writing letter of interests?

Uegis said:
Are those with delayed decisions writing letter of interests?

Nah, already got into one of my state schools. But, I did write one after my interview and apparently that didn't get me anywhere so... :p