due date for programs rank list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spaceshuttle

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The rank list due date for students is 2/23, but does anyone know when programs are required to submit their rank list to NRMP to allow the computers to work their magic. Is it the same date? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I know that most students will probably be tweaking their rank list right up to feb. 23rd, but I wonder when most programs finish tweaking their lists? Or are they moving students around right up to the deadline.

We get done well before Feb 23. The ERAS servers get really slow near the end. And, every year some idiot decides to tweak their rank list 15 minutes before the deadline, and loses their internet connection / crashes their computer, and then misses the deadline. Don't be that idiot.

We get done well before Feb 23. The ERAS servers get really slow near the end. And, every year some idiot decides to tweak their rank list 15 minutes before the deadline, and loses their internet connection / crashes their computer, and then misses the deadline. Don't be that idiot.

Good advice to know, aPD! (Now, do I have to send you a physical thank-you card, or will this parenthetical aside suffice?)