Duggans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chennaidentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I would like to know if anyone is joining Duggans for CA clinical preparation.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

ya. i am. i think my class starts aug 1st. anybody else?

Could u pls tell the duration of Duggan's course and when its going to begin? and also which place is the course taking place?

Members don't see this ad :)
its in newport beach, Southern california. and there are 9 classes, i think appx 2 classes/week and myabe last week has 3 classes. u can go on their website duggansdds.com

its in newport beach, Southern california. and there are 9 classes, i think appx 2 classes/week and myabe last week has 3 classes. u can go on their website duggansdds.com

Thanks for the info IndianGraduate :)

Thanks Indian Graduate for the info but I couldn't find anything on their site related to the course,so please can u post the link.

well i just went to their site and called the number on there. they will then fax u an application and tell u when the class starts and tell u details. i spoke to a girl named 'GIRLY'.....next class starts august 1st i believe.

anybody who is joining duggans course class starting august 1st interested in ride sharing/general info etc please post here.

Hi can u pls tell me how much this course cost?

Can I joining Duggans for CA clinical preparation?

ok ppl....NO OFFENSE. But all of you who are sitting here writing q's like how much does this course cost, and when does it start, and who can take it etc etc. PLEASE just go on their website and find out the information by calling them. I dont think anybody is that free here to sit around and give you information like that, if you dont have time to research, then dont expect other ppl to do it for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
dentbombay which class are u going to? august 1st one?

hi,
the duggans charges each student seperately for the course & the materials/instruments that a student uses during the course.
this cost could go up to 2000-3000$,
so guys before registering make sure what all things are included in the basic charge.
also ask them if they allow any time for practise,
coz in just 5 days a student can't learn everything,
i was in the same boat last year but decided against such courses for california school admissions.
all the best to everybody:thumbup:

Hi guys
I want to take california clinical exam so I need to take the course .
but because exam in september has been cancelled so I'm gonna take the course for next exam which is probably is in march/09.

I'm not sure.just believe in yourself and God will arrenge everything for you.:thumbup:

I'm going to the Duggans course for the month of August, are there any females from that class who want to share motel/transportation expenses?
Please reply back on this thread. Thanks.

does anyone have an idea about the umdnj bench course...how is it in comparison with the duggans course...

From what I've heard, the umdnj bench test prep course is from July 28-August 1...5 days, 1 day for lectures, course overview, etc, and 4 days for practicing in the Clinic on manikins, etc, under faculty supervision, plus an additional 6th day in the fall, included in the cost, reserved just for practicing. The total cost is $5000 which I'm told includes ALL supplies and materials. I believe it also includes continental breakfast and lunch for all 6 days. To verify this and for more information, the phone # is 973-972-4267 or 800-227-4852. The website is:

ccoe.umdnj.edu/dental

It sounds like a good deal and worthwhile for practicing under umdnj faculty supervision. Good luck.

I'm going to the Duggans course for the month of August, are there any females from that class who want to share motel/transportation expenses?
Please reply back on this thread. Thanks.

where is your adress?I'm interested to go to this class.

hey guys, anobody interested in sharing ride to Newport Beach from San fernando valley? im starting class on august 1st...please let me know. thanks

I took the UMDNJ bench prep course....It was expensive($5000), but well worth the money. The faculty were excellent and very friendly. The course was well-planned and executed, covering everything that is required for acing the bench test. They gave us constant feedback on our progress and areas that needed improvement. They were with us the entire time, 8 hrs/day for 5 days, and even had lunch with us. I am coming back to dentistry after a while...this course really boosted my confidence and put me on the right track. Materials & supplies were included. Did I mention the free food?