iunci

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2004
Status
If i'm not mistaken, duke mails all decisions this coming monday, just 6 days away. Does anyone know if they use snail mail or email?

Mitro

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2004
Status
MD/PhD Student
you get a snailmail packet address to the "future MD ________" or something like that.

LRmed2003

BlueDevil turn'd TarHeel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2003
Chapel Hill, NC
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
neat!!! excitement building..phone calls also may come.. i think most schools notify by snail mail because emails bounce back, go to junk email folders, etc...here's hoping the USPS is more reliable..

~L

EpointH

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2004
Status
LRmed2003 said:
neat!!! excitement building..phone calls also may come.. i think most schools notify by snail mail because emails bounce back, go to junk email folders, etc...here's hoping the USPS is more reliable..

~L
Heh, I wish the USPS was more reliable! A couple times they've just thrown our mail on my front porch steps...and it's often quite windy here, so I wonder how much of my mail has blown away! We get other people's mail all the time - I hope one of my neighbors isn't hanging onto an important letter from an admissions office, just for kicks and giggles. ;)

Will be waiting for Duke's letter as well...good luck to everyone!

Wiggy73

MS I's have more fun
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2004
studying anatomy
Status
Come join us on the Duke Countdown 2005 thread! It's good times, peeps. :cool:

GuyLaroche

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2005
Status
So, I just checked my duke page, and the 28th of February is formally listed at the date of decision notification. This is all so exciting....

PS: *Guy checks his post to make sure it is flame-free given the fact that he brings flames whichever thread he visits*