Duke Goes Down!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Catalyst

Enjoying Life
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
the subject says it all, need I say more?

Members don't see this ad.

poonanny.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
i absolutely HATE duke. but i do love seeing coach k get all pissed when his team loses. jj reddick, what a punk bitch. go huskies!!!

hellz yea. Okafor you star.

Nothing like a little applicant-bitterness to spice up the tourney... :cool:

Okafor gets away with murder.

Looks like the refs are gonna give the championship to UConn.

Sorry Tech, you're next.

Originally posted by Gleevec
Okafor gets away with murder.

Looks like the refs are gonna give the championship to UConn.

Sorry Tech, you're next.

Dude, Gleevec, Duke straight up blew it with 4 minutes to go in the game. There was no excuse for some of those shots they took down the stretch and the foul trouble their big men got into (esp. sheldon williams). The refs were calling everything though; they were a bit ridiculous and made the game pretty messy to watch.

Originally posted by IrishOarsman
Nothing like a little applicant-bitterness to spice up the tourney... :cool:

Didnt apply to Dook and hated the since the day I was born. Go Tech!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My life sucks right now.

The real 'axis of evil' suffers a large blow with the loss of Duke in the final 4. Now, if somehow Jeter and A-Rod pull a Rose and get banned from baseball, the weekend would be complete...

Originally posted by Bad Mojo
Now, if somehow Jeter and A-Rod pull a Rose and get banned from baseball
If this were to happen, I think I would take it as incontrovertable proof of the presence of a divine power. Churches, synagogues, and mosques in the Boston area would all have record attendance for a long time.

Originally posted by Fermata
My bracket is so screwed now.

Wow, that is impressive. Mine was screwed after the first weekend! Congrats for lasting so long.:clap: