Duke Interview Emergency...help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

standoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Does anyone remember what time I need to report to Duke for the interview tomorrow morning? I can't find it on the website and i don't have the original e-mail with me right now.

THanks!!

Standoc

Members don't see this ad.

When I interviewed (a few weeks ago) it was 9:45. I think it was the same for all applicants. Good luck

Thank you very mcuh Ready!

Lucky for me my hotel has a shuttle to duke at 9 am. Can anyone else affirmt he same time so I know its true for all duke interviewees?

thanks

Standoc

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 10/14, and we, too, reported at 9:45. Knock 'em dead. Have fun--they have good snacks and a good tour. And if you can tell the difference between your alpha and beta interviewer, let me know. I still don't know which was which ...

Originally posted by VienneseWaltz
I interviewed 10/14, and we, too, reported at 9:45. Knock 'em dead. Have fun--they have good snacks and a good tour. And if you can tell the difference between your alpha and beta interviewer, let me know. I still don't know which was which ...

I'm so glad I'm a beta; alphas have to work so hard!

So what's an alpha and beta? Is this some fraternity thing?

Viennese Waltz and Ready you guys are awsome...you guys really saved my ass.

Adcadet - In regards to alpha and beta it refers to the interview style fo the interviewers. There is supposed to be one of each, with the alpha guy checking out your academic qualificitions and the beta guy seeing what kind of person you are. That info is from the duke webpage.

Viennese and Ready, hopefully we'll all be seeing some acceptances soon from Duke....

good luck all

Standoc