1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Duke Med

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Focus, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Focus

Focus crazy!!
    7+ Year Member

How's it going guys.

Is Duke Med rolling admissions or ?

I have an interview invite from them but was wondering if I should schedule my invite late so I could get more interview experience or early to maximize my chances of being accepted (if they are rolling, I can't really find that info anywhere..).

Thanks for your help!

- Focus

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. GoodMonkey

GoodMonkey sproutmobile
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    they are "non-rolling." i put that in quotes, because it is ALWAYS good to get the apps/interviews done earlier, in my opinion, and they rank you as they go. but all the decisions aren't sent out till late february. if you think you want to be a seasoned interviewer by the time you hit duke, it won't hurt you to schedule your interview later, though... they don't make final decisions until the end of feb. at least that's what they told me in the interview.