1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Duke Secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Nikki, Nov 20, 2001.

1. How serious do you guys think Duke is about their 16 day deadline in filling out their secondary? I didn't think they were serious at all until I saw (over a month later, I know I'm a slacker/procrastinator) that they want you to put the date + 16 days past that you received their invitation to fill out the secondary. I was planning on filling it out, but I'm wondering if it will be a waste of $75. I emailed them and they told me as long as it is in by December 15th, but what if they only want my money? :confused: Why else would they want to know your deadline on the application?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

Hmm..Nikki....I love that name...I dated a girl named Nikki once...she was cool..but the main reason I dated her was b/c of her name...nikki nikki nikki...
    Oh..woops...back to the post...

I would do the secondary..and attach a printout of the email they sent me saying it would be ok if I turned it in by December 15th. Then just do it ASAP!
    Just do it :)
    Great school..it's worth 75 bucks right? :D :D :p :p

4. LOL :D Scooby, that was a good laugh this time of night!

Do you like that song Nikki by Prince? It's the greatest! :D

5. Osler Penfield

7+ Year Member

hey, i too looove the name nikki. I conjure up images of beautiful women whenever i hear that name (might have somthing to do with nikki taylor? maybe, maybe not). It's nice to know that other guys out there love that name too. I hope to marry a woman named nikki one day :)

6. Jessica

Jessica Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey Nikki, I too procrastinated away -right past the deadline for my Duke secondary! I e-mailed the admissions office and they said "just turn it it ASAP"