Duke Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

Nikki

How serious do you guys think Duke is about their 16 day deadline in filling out their secondary? I didn't think they were serious at all until I saw (over a month later, I know I'm a slacker/procrastinator) that they want you to put the date + 16 days past that you received their invitation to fill out the secondary. I was planning on filling it out, but I'm wondering if it will be a waste of $75. I emailed them and they told me as long as it is in by December 15th, but what if they only want my money? :confused: Why else would they want to know your deadline on the application?

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm..Nikki....I love that name...I dated a girl named Nikki once...she was cool..but the main reason I dated her was b/c of her name...nikki nikki nikki...
Oh..woops...back to the post...

I would do the secondary..and attach a printout of the email they sent me saying it would be ok if I turned it in by December 15th. Then just do it ASAP!
Just do it :)
Great school..it's worth 75 bucks right? :D :D :p :p

LOL :D Scooby, that was a good laugh this time of night!

Do you like that song Nikki by Prince? It's the greatest! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
hey, i too looove the name nikki. I conjure up images of beautiful women whenever i hear that name (might have somthing to do with nikki taylor? maybe, maybe not). It's nice to know that other guys out there love that name too. I hope to marry a woman named nikki one day :)

Hey Nikki, I too procrastinated away -right past the deadline for my Duke secondary! I e-mailed the admissions office and they said "just turn it it ASAP"