Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Duke Secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Nikki, Nov 20, 2001.

1. How serious do you guys think Duke is about their 16 day deadline in filling out their secondary? I didn't think they were serious at all until I saw (over a month later, I know I'm a slacker/procrastinator) that they want you to put the date + 16 days past that you received their invitation to fill out the secondary. I was planning on filling it out, but I'm wondering if it will be a waste of $75. I emailed them and they told me as long as it is in by December 15th, but what if they only want my money? :confused: Why else would they want to know your deadline on the application?

2. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

Hmm..Nikki....I love that name...I dated a girl named Nikki once...she was cool..but the main reason I dated her was b/c of her name...nikki nikki nikki...
    Oh..woops...back to the post...

I would do the secondary..and attach a printout of the email they sent me saying it would be ok if I turned it in by December 15th. Then just do it ASAP!
    Just do it :)
    Great school..it's worth 75 bucks right? :D :D :p :p

3. LOL :D Scooby, that was a good laugh this time of night!

Do you like that song Nikki by Prince? It's the greatest! :D

4. Osler Penfield

7+ Year Member

hey, i too looove the name nikki. I conjure up images of beautiful women whenever i hear that name (might have somthing to do with nikki taylor? maybe, maybe not). It's nice to know that other guys out there love that name too. I hope to marry a woman named nikki one day :)

5. Jessica

Jessica Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey Nikki, I too procrastinated away -right past the deadline for my Duke secondary! I e-mailed the admissions office and they said "just turn it it ASAP"