Duke supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bmischen

word!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a question....does Duke send out supps to everyone, or is there a screening process first? I know that some schools send them to everyone hoping they will get some back that KNOW they will not get in just to get the extra $$$$....

Members don't see this ad.

i read somewhere that they send supplementals to ~60% of AMCAS applicants. some other people have said Duke doesn't screen, so i'm not sure

Who knows, I got one, so I think they just send them to anyone. Honestly, it's still sitting half finished on my computer, it's one of my last three and I just can't seem to get the motiviation to answer that lame question about medical ethics. Wonder if I should even bother sending it in at this point.

it's not getting the secondary that you should worry about... it's finishing it!

(the majority of the people I know that applied there didn't have enough time to finish the app because you only have 2 wks!) (or is it 3 wks... no, I'm pretty sure it's 2)