Duke!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brandonite

Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all.

Just wondering about the status of Duke... Only today did their status check website register that they had all my letters (despite the fact that they were all sent in November!). Anyway, where are they with their interviews? How long a wait should I expect to hear anything?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I received an interview invite yesterday (jan 3rd) from them. I submitted my application December 15th (deadline) and the status check page said i was complete around Dec 20th. I submitted about 4 months after their "2 week deadline". and my recs had been there since August!

Sit tight I am sure yours is coming soon. I really don't they interview in order of application submission only. If that were the case, then I would be one of the last applicants they interview.
Which isn't possible since I could have chosen dates in March!!!

I am sure it depends on who has your application and when they get to it.

Why don't you write them an update letter. Tell them what you are doing now and what you like about their school. It couldn't hurt!

Good luck!

Hi Brandonite,

I haven't heard anything from Duke and I submitted in Oct. I think I'm in the same boat as you...really similar stats but haven't heard from Yale or Duke.