Program-Specific Info / Q's D'Youville College Fall 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Still waiting to hear back too.. I applied to the 3 year via OTCAS back in October 2016

Same. Still waiting as well.

Members don't see this ad.

I also applied for the 3 year and have not heard anything yet. Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything. Did they hold interviews?

I haven't heard anything. Did they hold interviews?

From what I understand they don't do interviews, when I sat in on a class the 1st year OT students said they didn't do interviews for entering class 2016.

My friend called earlier this week and they said they were hoping to get all admissions decisions out this week but that they were "overwhelmed" with how many applications they got. I have not heard yet either. Wish they would've emailed us to tell us they were delayed in making their decision.

Reactions: 1 users
I called today and they told me my acceptance letter was sent out yesterday! Good luck everyone

Reactions: 1 user
I called today and they told me my acceptance letter was sent out yesterday! Good luck everyone

I couldn't wait any longer and called too. Was told it was a extremely competitive admissions cycle this year, but that my acceptance letter was sent out on the 13th (I'm surprised it hasn't shown up in the mail yet). I'm hoping all of you receive your good news soon too.

Reactions: 1 users
Received an acceptance today through mail. Large packet. I also live in VA. However, I do not think I will be accepting so that will open a spot for someone else. Best of luck!!

Hello All!

I just received my acceptance to the program this morning! I'm actually here to ask students who are currently in the program how it is? Or is there any information you can give me about the program? I would like some questions answered before I send in my deposit! Thank you :)

Just recieved an email that I have been waitlisted , anyone else get waitlisted ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Also waitlisted. Removing myself, so hopefully that helps someone move up a bit

Reactions: 2 users
I still haven't heard anything! Should I call?

I still haven't heard anything! Should I call?
My letter was dated for Feb 13th and I didn't get it until the 20th, so I would say call since it's been about 10 days since they sent them out

However, I also received an email the 22nd about my next steps, have you gotten an email?

Nothing! I'm thinking maybe because I'm in Hawaii it's taking longer to get to me? I'm not sure but I did call. No one answered so I left a message.

Any news? I haven't received anything either. I called last week and they told me my app was still under review

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I emailed today letting them know I will not be accepting. This should open something up for someone on the waitlist hopefully.

Nothing! I'm thinking maybe because I'm in Hawaii it's taking longer to get to me? I'm not sure but I did call. No one answered so I left a message.

Did you hear anything yet? Any news from the voicemail you left?

I withdrew my acceptance so it should open a spot for someone!

I made a Facebook group for everyone who is starting in the fall! It's called D'youville masters of occupational therapy '20 :)

I was just informed of being accepted off the waitlist but will be declining as I have already accepted a spot elsewhere. Hopefully that'll give someone else a chance now :)

I received a letter about a week ago. Was not offered admission.
Would you be willing to share your stats though you were not offered admission? I want to see what they are looking for...