D'youville College of Pharmacy Class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jillybeans1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one apply here? any interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

They sent me an interview request. If I decide to go I'll be going on November 29 or December 1! How about you?

yes me too! i picked the 29th and dec 1st as well, the morning!!! goodluck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys mind sharing your stat. I did not give in my application yet but anytime this week.
Thank you

3.06 all around, 3.03 science 3.5 math
61 pcat composite
orgo rec letter
chem 1 rec letter
pharmacist rec letter
1 yr pharm shadowing, lots of shadowing docs, bachelors dartmouth college, etc etc
good luck to you and i am sure you will get an interview as well. hopefully i will see you there!

I got an interview and I will be going on December 1st! I am not exactly looking forward to traveling all the way to Buffalo though.

Applied and received an interview. My interview is on Dec. 14th. Anyone know where a good place to stay is?

3.06 all around, 3.03 science 3.5 math
61 pcat composite
orgo rec letter
chem 1 rec letter
pharmacist rec letter
1 yr pharm shadowing, lots of shadowing docs, bachelors dartmouth college, etc etc
good luck to you and i am sure you will get an interview as well. hopefully i will see you there!

Thank you when did you give in your pharmcas application?
I have given my in yesterday and I heard pharmcas takes 4 weeks to calculate GPA and send application to school.

interviewed here, hoping to hear something sooner than later, wouldnt mind staying home :) .... fingers crossed

Just applied to this school yesterday along with several others. We'll see what happens in the next month or two.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice!

Had interview on Nov 29th morning

Got accepted too. Pharm. D 2017!

SOrry my message posted accidentally before i finished, pharm1991 did you get a request to perform a background check and do you think you will attend?

I interviewed 12/1 at D'youville and had mixed feelings about the interview process. From everything I read before the interview, everyone loved it. However, leaving the interview, I felt as though they didn't know me well at all. Each faculty member basically only asked one question, and the questions weren't very personal at all. I tried to construct my answers to include my extracurriculars, experience, etc. but the questions were difficult to relate those to. I don't know. I guess I believe the interview process wasn't as awesome as everyone made it sound. Maybe I'm crazy.

I was accepted four days later, so apparently they knew enough about me... :p I'm about 90% sure I'm not going to accept their admissions, though, so I hope that helps someone out! Good luck to everyone!

Interviewed on Nov 29th.
Just got my acceptance letter!! YAY!! :D

I got accepted to d'youville as well. i was wondering to those that plan to attend this school, where are you looking to live? the graduate apartments won't work for me as you have to share a bathroom with one other person.

Got an interview invite and they're giving me a choice between 2/8, 2/14 and 2/15 (morning or afternoon). Didn't expect a pharmacy school to give me a choice on when to come in lol.

yea a couple of school do that. atleast i was invited to 1 other one where you have the opportunity to do that

I was just accepted as well! Very excited. Still going to interview at Roosevelt (only other interview invite so far). I plan on living off campus/ nearby. I am unfamiliar with the area though so we'll see.

I will be an incoming pharmacy studen for D'youville 2017.
I am male and 21years old , lmk if any of new pharmacy stuents looking for roomate or have a room!

Interviewed here yesterday.

I thought overall the session went well, with the exception of one interviewer asking the question then immediately leaving after I answered it. No follow-up questions, just a "thanks for your time" and left. Kinda off-putting but other thank that, it went nicely.

EDIT - Waitlisted :p

Last edited:
I will be declining my spot here, even though I paid the deposit! I loved this school but I get to stay back home with my fiancé. I hope this spot helps someone out.