Dystopia/Apocalypse WW signups - 1st game of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Oh, a bait and switch?

If you only signed up for your love of bowling, were riding the high of the newb game, are a secret (or not so secret) kdubs hater or are now really questioning your decision to keep playing WW since it's now 2021 (or ALL OF THE ABOVE), please PM me or remove yourself from the roster before it's finalized.

I would love to start this game tomorrow so people can have a weekend day to play but let's see what happens with BoWWling and y'all confirming your interest.

If you enjoyed killing fellow newbs, are a veteran player eager to start killing newbs, love killing regardless, or are indifferent, I have the WW game (fix) for you. If you are new to the WW franchise on this forum, sign up!

(Sorry for the tags, I want to make sure you are COMMITTED to playing). Feel free to shuffle yourself to a different number if you so choose.

Signups for WW: APOCALYPSE/DYSTOPIA
Day cycle: 36 h. Night cycle: 12h (Day cycles will begin ~10am Eastern, end at 10pm Eastern the following day; night cycles will close early when possible)
Modding team
: kaydubs + @Doggo Labs

0. Mel
1. AM
2. genny
3. vmh
4. @killerleaf
5. Coffee?
6. SAR!!
7. DubZ
8. Amanasoul
9. Cyndia
10. !sunshinefl
11. M935
12. Philoslothical
13. Barks
14. alissa14
15. savethecows
16. @pawprintsandponytails
17. Stagg
18. Viscernable
19. Zeppelyn
20. Crayola227
21. kras
22. samac
23. FTF
24. alleycat03
25. Aprilthearab
26. vetschoolsletmeinplease
27. Breadmann
28. mayo
29. 3m
214. Sporty <333
234. Pippy

spectator-potatoes
Lawpy
Ski
WonderingStudent
supershorty

Subs:
BigCats

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users
What if this started today instead of tomorrow?

parks and recreation please GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is it bad that I'm even more excited about this theme...

Sign me up for anything apocalypse-related. 😍

• Love
I’m currently on surgery for the next week so this is probably a terrible idea...but add me please!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What if this started today instead of tomorrow?

parks and recreation please GIF
.........I take Step 2 tomorrow so I hope we don't start today lol... I need some R&R (rest and review)
Is it bad that I'm even more excited about this theme...

Sign me up for anything apocalypse-related. 😍
YESSSSSSSSS I was already signed up but I LOVE DYSTOPIA/APOCALYPSE!!!! It's my favorite movie genre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am literally so happy right now.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
.........I take Step 2 tomorrow so I hope we don't start today lol... I need some R&R (rest and review)

YESSSSSSSSS I was already signed up but I LOVE DYSTOPIA/APOCALYPSE!!!! It's my favorite movie genre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am literally so happy right now.
in b4 someone says "making excuses already must be wolf"

Screw it

making excuses already, must be wolf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
lmao we don't even have our roles yet and I will be glad to screenshot my Prometric appointment
What are you talking about? I already got my roll. Now I KNOW you're a wolf.

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
Are you more weak to not having bread around? Are you......lack-toast intolerant?

The puns that have been happening are more of a weakness. I crinnnnge every time y'all.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Stop harassing the noob or I’m gonna drive to your house and beat you
You're just scared the newbs will end up nice and cozy in my pocket :whistle:

anyone who wants an applied education in pocketing, sign up next to me on the roster :angelic:

• Haha
  • Wow
Well now I’m upset. I have 19 exclamation points in my post expressing enthusiasm for the new theme, and 0 exclamation points after my name 😔

Do your time, acquire exclamation marks

Also, you know, be good friends with KD. That helps too, I suppose haha. She loves me and I love her, it's mutual loveage

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users