earliest interviews for august mcat takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IckeyShuffle

MS1 t-minus 1.5 months..
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When do you guys think the August MCATers will start being asked for interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

well allennh, i am thinking within the next two weeks. But that is just my opionion. How is your day going? Mine is going great! We should get together sometime!

well allennh, i am thinking within the next two weeks. But that is just my opionion. How is your day going? Mine is going great! We should get together sometime!

thanks for the input! My day is going ok, though for some reason I have this sharp pain in my left shoulder. I just took some advil and it feels a little better.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the input! My day is going ok, though for some reason I have this sharp pain in my left shoulder. I just took some advil and it feels a little better.

really! that is so interesting. I have a sharp pain in my left shoulder as well! woah, this is creepy.

really! that is so interesting. I have a sharp pain in my left shoulder as well! woah, this is creepy.

ok, this process is making me lose my mind. :eek:

allennh,
you are hilarious! i wish i could answer you, but I too am Aug MCAT and haven't even been verified yet :smuggrin:

When do you guys think the August MCATers will start being asked for interviews?

I have the exact same question...and in addition to that, when will these schools be able to see our August scores?

I called MC Wisconsin today to ask about my "incomplete" file. I thought I was missing my photo or something, but it turns out that they mark you incomplete until your August MCAT score is in. The lady I talked to said that all the scores were available/sent to schools today, but it would be another day before they were "verified" and my status as MCW changed.

November 4th at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Aug MCAT, not verified(submitted 9/25), AR resident....

allennh,
you are hilarious! i wish i could answer you, but I too am Aug MCAT and haven't even been verified yet :smuggrin:

me too, damm summer transcipt was finally recieved today

bump. In years past how long has it taken for August MCATers that already have everything submitted before score release to hear back? Inquiring impatient and anxious premed wants to know...

bump. In years past how long has it taken for August MCATers that already have everything submitted before score release to hear back? Inquiring impatient and anxious premed wants to know...

I too would like to know this....

me too...bump

I took the August MCAT and have an interview at CCLCM even though that was offered on the 9th of October. April score was 24 P and August 23O. I am really anxious about these scores, but what can you do?:scared: :scared:

I got offered an interview at Iowa yesterday! I was very surprised at how quick they responded to getting my scores.

I got offered an interview at Iowa yesterday! I was very surprised at how quick they responded to getting my scores.

Post in the "August MCATers applying for the 2007 cycle" thread :)