earliest start date for 1st years?

MEDicated

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2003
ok, so im curious when is the earliest i would possibly be asked to start school. like many of you, i find myself on many waitlists and have NO CLUE where ill be in a few months. i have already scheduled a trip to europe this summer and im a little concerned b/c i have it running through aug 1st. anyone have dates for schools that start exceptionally early. thanks!!

March Madness is keeping me sane through this process and i cant wait until Thursday.......GO DEACS!!

About the Ads

Amy B

I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2000
Virginia
  1. Resident [Any Field]
June and July start dates. YIKES
scared.gif
scared.gif
scared.gif

And I am worried about getting moved and settled by orientation on Aug 21st for class start date of Aug 23. I have no reason to complain.

burlypie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 15, 2002
The Land of "Cheese Cream"
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by Celestron2000
These aren't early compared to the others, but incase you're waiting on them UK and Jefferson both start orientation on Aug. 2 this year. BTW, the start dates were about a week different last yaer, no idea why.

I thought Jefferson's orientation started on August 5th! Leaving all my family, friends, and boyfriend in Claifornia, every little day counts...

burlypie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 15, 2002
The Land of "Cheese Cream"
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by Celestron2000
The calander on their website says Aug. 2. Where did you hear the 5th? Maybe that was last year? Anyways, I haven't gotten any official mailings or anything. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Yowch, it looks like you're right. I swear a mailing I got a while back said the 5th, but I guess not!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.