Hi everyone, I have a few questions about early decision, and would appreciate any feedback. I really have my heart set on Pitt. I have been living in Pittsburgh for about a year now, and have a reasonably accurate idea of how the school works and how I would fit in there. Here's my dilemma: I took my MCAT in April of 1997, making it three years old. This is too old for most schools, and the oldest that Pitt will accept. However, there are a couple of other schools that will accept this score, including Baylor (longshot) and MCP Hannheman (good chance). So, if Pitt turns me down, I could still pursue admission at these (and some other) schools. My question is this: should I apply ED to Pitt, to let them know that I'm serious about their being my #1 choice and hope that it will make them look more favorably at my app? Or should I hedge my bets and apply to all the schools? If Pitt turns down my ED, my AMCAS won't go out to the other schools until Oct. 1, which is pretty late in the game. I've gotta be careful because I really don't want to take my MCAT again. My stats are solid, but not stellar (33Q, 3.9 from a state school in VA (not UVa)). I would appreciate any info that you all may have, esp. those of you who have experience with ED or Pitt. Thanks.