early score reports?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorFred

intensive carer
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys. sorry if this is a repeat question but i've searched this site, google, and the aamc site and can't find the answer.

is it true that you can access your mcat scores early by phone? when is this available? any more information?

Members don't see this ad.

zahque said:
hi guys. sorry if this is a repeat question but i've searched this site, google, and the aamc site and can't find the answer.

is it true that you can access your mcat scores early by phone? when is this available? any more information?

i think its like 4-7 days earlier...but i dont have specifics.

no, no, and no. you have to wait for the scores to come out.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah i think they are out already but you have to get access to a certain number and that number is difficult to find, start searching asap

Shredder said:
yeah i think they are out already but you have to get access to a certain number and that number is difficult to find, start searching asap

omg wow thanks i'll go look for that now shh don't tell anyone!

specifically, i've heard that the AAMC allows 1-800 access to score reports one week earlier than they are available online, but charges a fee for using the service.

thats probably a myth. online is supposed to be one week before they are mailed, but i havent heard of anything before that. if you really want to know, check here during your suspected time and you will see frenetic activity.

Shredder said:
thats probably a myth. online is supposed to be one week before they are mailed, but i havent heard of anything before that. if you really want to know, check here during your suspected time and you will see frenetic activity.

SOOOOOOOO TRUE. If we could really access it earlier then the online date by paying a fee, I'm sure there would be all sort of activity on this forum letting the world know MCAT scores.

gujuDoc said:
SOOOOOOOO TRUE. If we could really access it earlier then the online date by paying a fee, I'm sure there would be all sort of activity on this forum letting the world know MCAT scores.

Haha yeah. My game plan is to simply check SDN's mcat forum every day in june. I'm sure the very moment they are available, someone will definitely post something about it within an hour.

crazy_cavalier said:
Haha yeah. My game plan is to simply check SDN's mcat forum every day in june. I'm sure the very moment they are available, someone will definitely post something about it within an hour.

I'll give it minutes

TheDarkSide said:
We should place bets on the date and time stamp of the first accurate "results are up" thread.

can get them the last week of May.
Here is the number to call:

Here is a GENIUS idea- instead of checking SDN obsessively, why dont you check AAMC obsessively. Might make more sense.

Members don't see this ad :)
you can bet that someone on SDN is checking AAMC more obsessively than you are willing to and will post immediately upon making a discovery, so you are as well off just checking here

riceman04 said:
can get them the last week of May.
Here is the number to call:

Where is the number! Oh my god! I cant see it! Oh my god! Ahhh! You forgot to put the number!!!
:laugh:

Better to check AAMC once/day as you will get fed up with the false "Scores are up" threads on SDN. One person will say they saw their scores on AAMC, another will say some military branch had their scores, another will post how they called AAMC and AMMC said so-and-so...just check AAMC. :)

yeah...i got a super premium aamc account and got the scores 2 weeks after the test, like the SAT. money goes a long way.

You guys are terrible.

There are no early score reports.

Checking SDN works pretty well - when the scores come out, either there will be a million threads, or the whole site will crash, overwhelmed with traffic. That's what happened last year - I got my scores and came straight to SDN but couldn't get in! O NOES!

Shredder said:
yeah...i got a super premium aamc account and got the scores 2 weeks after the test, like the SAT. money goes a long way.

I heard that the Premium/Deluxe AAMC account comes complete with early score report, certificate, and listing your name in the "Who's Who among American MCAT Examinees" 2005 edition.

As I recall from the April 2004 exam, a bunch of us were all on SDN, checking compulsively. A funny thing: the guy(gal) responsible for posting the scores on THx lead us on a little adventure, changing their message to read, e.g.:
"I'm working on the database, just a few more left"
...then...
"Should be just a couple minutes now."
And then the scores went up at about 11 PM. It was a pretty fun night. At least for some :p

liverotcod said:
As I recall from the April 2004 exam, a bunch of us were all on SDN, checking compulsively. A funny thing: the guy(gal) responsible for posting the scores on THx lead us on a little adventure, changing their message to read, e.g.:
"I'm working on the database, just a few more left"
...then...
"Should be just a couple minutes now."
And then the scores went up at about 11 PM. It was a pretty fun night. At least for some :p

The same thing happened in October 2004, when the August 2004 scores came out. It went something like this:

"The scores will be out on or around Oct 12th."

"The scores will be out 2PM today"

"A little while longer"

They really like to mess with us. I swear to god, these people are evil.

crazy_cavalier said:
I heard that the Premium/Deluxe AAMC account comes complete with early score report, certificate, and listing your name in the "Who's Who among American MCAT Examinees" 2005 edition.

Yea, with Premium/Deluxe AAMC account I was able to get my scores a day before the exam. Of course I had to pay the 500 dollar fee.

gotta love the premium/deluxe options in life for those who can afford them, ahhh