1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

early score reports?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by misscalipig, Aug 27, 2002.

1. i heard from someone that we can pay 60 bucks to get our scores very early. is this true?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

you can pay 15 bucks to get them like 2 weeks early

4. San_Juan_Sun

San_Juan_Sun Professor of Life
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I paid the fifteen bucks. I hadn't planned on it, but as the day came closer to access scores online, I just couldn't wait any longer. So I gave in. I had some friends that didn't have the cash to spare, and it was pretty hard on them to wait when everyone else had their scores.

5. tBw

tBw totally deluded
    7+ Year Member

I don't plan on accessing them early, but I can imagine that 2-3 weeks of reading SDN and everyone else knowing and me not could be torture enough to extract $15 from me

6. CoffeeCat

CoffeeCat SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Not that this is new news or anything but this is what it says on the AAMC website:

"MCAT scores will be mailed approximately 60 days after testing, arriving in your mailbox sometime after that (USPS willing). At the time that they are sent to the printer in preparation for mailing, they will be available from the MCAT Web site for $15.

This may be a week to two weeks before you receive them in the mail. All August examinees will receive a PIN number in the mail to use in accessing this optional service. Do not lose that piece of paper because, for confidentiality reasons, that number cannot be replaced

If you have additional questions, please either send an email to [email protected] or call the MCAT Program Office at 319-337-1357."

So they'll be mailed about October 12 and be available online sometime before then....sheeeyit...once again, April MCAT-ters, how many days before 60 were the online scores available??

7. spanky

spanky Member
    7+ Year Member

For April, the scores were accessible online around June 8th. The scores were received in the mail around June 24th. So your only get your scores about two weeks in advance of the mailing.

With any luck, they'll have the scores available by late September.

Good luck!

spanky

8. Pinki

Pinki Sassy Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    If memory serves me correct (it's been a busy summer!), the April scores were available around June 6 online, and arrived in the mail around June 29th...mas o menos.