1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds. Avoid using the PayPal friends and family option for payment as this is commonly used by scammers!

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.
Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!

Earn Amazon gift cards by watching powerpoint presentations

Discussion in 'Nonprofit / Educational / Student Orgs' started by lilchu22, 05.12.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. lilchu22

lilchu22 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hello fellow SDNers,

I am currently a transitional year intern and wanted to pass along a website (QuantiaMD) for medical doctors where you can earn points by watching powerpoint presentations that you can redeem towards Amazon Gift cards. There's also puzzles and discussion forums as well. It's actually pretty educational too (Case-based presentations, management of diseases, health care reform stuff). Wish I had known about it earlier; since the beginning of February, I've already racked in like $350! (Not a bad chunk of change for spending time on QuantiaMD instead of Facebook haha). My friend buys shoes with her money, but I usually get workout supplements. Get whatever you want on Amazon!

Just use this link to join, but you will need to confirm your clinician status (your NPI number and fax number of your residency program or your email address that your residency gave/will give you) before you can start earning points.

http://secure.quantiamd.com/home?u=wxgrfztra

And for the skeptics out there, I've included a screenshot of an email I received recently with my Amazon gift card redemption code. Congrats on getting into residency! qmdscnshot.jpg

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. lilchu22

lilchu22 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Edit: You can either be an MD, DO, PA, or NP to sign-up. All you need is your provider number, which you can find by Googling "[your name] and NPI". Just click http://secure.quantiamd.com/home?u=wxgrfztra to get started!

4. lilchu22

lilchu22 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    bump

About the ads