Earning money during your clinical years

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maran

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Holding almost any part time job with the intense and constantly changing hours of a third or fourth year medical student must be increadibly challenging.

My company just started a new position for Medical Student Representatives that I think would really be beneficial. I've already posted an ad for it in the advertising section.

But I was wondering what you all are doing for income during your clinical rotations, other than living on loans? What are the realistic options?

Members don't see this ad.

Marry a sugar daddy or mamma like me. :)

I don't know how i would have made it without my wife.

It would be very hard to work during 3rd year for sure maybe some during 4th year depending on how tough your school is during 4th year. A local hospital would pay medical students to do H&Ps of the patients who were admitted in the evening. I don't know of anyone that did it in my class.

Get married and mooch off of hubby...
:cool:

Kristi

I have a post in advertising about a new position that my company is piloting for medical student representatives. If you have a minute to look at it, I'm wondering if you think this is realistic for medical students. Thanks for your input.