Easiest Medical Schools to get into

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jaidev63

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please share what you believe are the easiest (in a relative sense, i know they're all hard) medical schools to get into

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
crap...i really wish i'd had the fire marshall charge up my fire extinguishers...now SDN is going to burn down... :smuggrin:

Reactions: 1 user
Caribbean schools

Members don't see this ad :)
Princeton school of medicine. Easy!

Hollywood Upstairs...Med...

...gawd I'm so tired of these threads.

Reactions: 1 users
Jaidev63 said:
Please share what you believe are the easiest (in a relative sense, i know they're all hard) medical schools to get into, excluding schools like Howard, Meharry etc. that are looking for under represented minorities.
The National Medical School of MY PANTS

(Get it...?)

Man, I am an ass when I'm tired...

Indryd said:

(Get it...?)

but a funny ass at that! :smuggrin:

Turkeyman said:
Princeton school of medicine. Easy!

I think MIT school of medicine is by far the easiest to get into. I think my family doctor went there. :thumbup:

If you buy the US news book, there is actually a table listing The Easiest Med Schools to Get Into. I highly recommend it.

Oh are we doing zingers? ok ok...um, how about this.

Q: "What's the easiest med school to get into?"

A: "I don't know, is your mom a med school?"

Reactions: 5 users
What's the easiest med school to get into?

Well that depends on a lot of things. But the good news is, I just saved a load of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

;)

Reactions: 1 users
LOL. perfect timing!

Members don't see this ad :)
velocypedalist said:

ROFL!

unfrozencaveman said:
If you buy the US news book, there is actually a table listing The Easiest Med Schools to Get Into. I highly recommend it.

So.... what do they think? Just curious.

spaceman_spiff said:
What's the easiest med school to get into?

Well that depends on a lot of things. But the good news is, I just saved a load of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

;)

I might not know numbers on which med school is easiest to get into, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

velocypedalist said:

HEY! i resent that remark. jk. :laugh:

velocypedalist said:

A: "I don't know, is yourmom25 a med school?"
Dude that's harsh. :p

Indryd said:

(Get it...?)

velocypedalist said:

Hehehehe.... ;)

http://www.windsormed.org/

This fine institution. A few of their instructors are even graduates from schools like Saba, Ross and St. Georges. How prestigious!

How did I find out about it you might ask? An ad on SDN. :eek:

To answer this thread seriously, the "easiest" schools to get into can become the hardest since more people will apply there. The "weakest" allopathic Chicago school has far more applicants than the others. This pretty much makes it difficult to get into any school regardless of where and what it is.

http://www.windsormed.org/

This fine institution. A few of their instructors are even graduates from schools like Saba, Ross and St. Georges. How prestigious!

How did I find out about it you might ask? An ad on SDN. :eek:

All of the students on their homepage look like they are thinking "Why the hell did I come here?" There's even a student covering up her face in one of the photos.

I say this way too often on this website. The amount of idiots trying to be doctors is astounding and makes me think twice about seeing any physician.

All of the students on their homepage look like they are thinking "Why the hell did I come here?" There's even a student covering up her face in one of the photos.
I hate Carib school websites. They really bum me out, just looking over the faces of all those poor kids who have no idea just how screwed they are…