reese07

10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
What are the least difficult 0-6 yr pharm d. colleges to get into?

Me+PharmD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
This is probably not the best way to approach this profession. No matter what the level of difficulty for each individual program, you're still dealing with a program that entitles you to your doctorate in pharmacy; something that's not an easy feat. But, I guess if you want "ease" then check out some of the newer schools or schools that are still waiting to receive (lost/probation) their accreditation.

PharmDream

10+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2007
PA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
What are the least difficult 0-6 yr pharm d. colleges to get into?

I know that if you start at UB as a freshman and apply in the pre-pharmacy program, maintain a gpa of 3.5 then you are guaranteed a spot. Getting into UB is not that hard.

About the Ads

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2005
Dallas, TX
Status (Visible)
I heard University of Southern Cal's TAP program is really really easy..as long as your parents donate a lot of money...especially if you pay some football players off...

reese07

10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
i know that 0-6 pharm d programs are not easy but I am wondering which out of the colleges that offer the 0-6 pharm d program are the "not hardest" to get into...also, how hard is it to get into st. john's and the university of the sciences in philadelphia's programs?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.