Quantcast

easiest six yr pharm d schools to get into

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Me+PharmD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is probably not the best way to approach this profession. No matter what the level of difficulty for each individual program, you're still dealing with a program that entitles you to your doctorate in pharmacy; something that's not an easy feat. But, I guess if you want "ease" then check out some of the newer schools or schools that are still waiting to receive (lost/probation) their accreditation.

PharmDream

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the least difficult 0-6 yr pharm d. colleges to get into?

I know that if you start at UB as a freshman and apply in the pre-pharmacy program, maintain a gpa of 3.5 then you are guaranteed a spot. Getting into UB is not that hard.

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard University of Southern Cal's TAP program is really really easy..as long as your parents donate a lot of money...especially if you pay some football players off...

reese07

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know that 0-6 pharm d programs are not easy but I am wondering which out of the colleges that offer the 0-6 pharm d program are the "not hardest" to get into...also, how hard is it to get into st. john's and the university of the sciences in philadelphia's programs?