Sep 27, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
Has anyone applied to East Carolina's MOT program? I applied but wanted to know if anyone had more information on the program

Mar 28, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
i Applied too! I also want to know if anyone knows if they look at the initial application as a whole or if they just look at scores before sending you off to the next round.

Nov 29, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Occupational Therapy Student
I applied and just got invited to write the essays/do an interview. Has anyone done the interview yet?

About the Ads
Nov 18, 2015
Status (Visible)
I didn't get invited either.. I know someone who did and they had almost the same exact stats as me and they got invited, so I have no idea how they decide!

Apr 9, 2015
Status (Visible)
I applied and did the interview/essays. Haven't heard anything else! Anybody know when they'll announce decisions?

melbell92

2+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2015
Status (Visible)
I believe they said they would announce in mid-February.

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 19, 2016
Has anyone heard about acceptance to ECU yet? I was hoping they would send something this week, but I haven't heard anything.

About the Ads
Feb 24, 2016
Status (Visible)
I got put on the alternate list. I wish I knew how many people were on it...

Apr 9, 2015
Status (Visible)
I did get in, but I probably will not be attending. Best of luck to everyone on the alternate list!

Feb 17, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I got put on the alternate list. I wish I knew how many people were on it...
If you find out how many people are on it, let us know. My understanding from my email was that I wasn't rejected, and if they go through the alternate list, then they'll pull from whatever list I'm on. They said it's happened before. But I'm sure it's incredibly unlikely

Feb 24, 2016
Status (Visible)
If you find out how many people are on it, let us know. My understanding from my email was that I wasn't rejected, and if they go through the alternate list, then they'll pull from whatever list I'm on. They said it's happened before. But I'm sure it's incredibly unlikely

I will! The email said those offered acceptances have until March 4th to respond, and after that they will begin offering acceptance to those on the wait list.

mcOT16

2+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2016
Status (Visible)
I received an acceptance email last night around 7pm. Best of luck to all of you that applied!

About the Ads

manpin

2+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2016
Does anyone know what is the cutoff for GRE scores for east Carolina? I'm not sure if I am able to apply with my scores

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Aug 9, 2016
Status (Visible)
Their website states: To be considered a competitive applicant, it is recommended that GRE scores should be at least the 50th percentile on ALL sections of the GRE. Specifically, both Quantitative and Verbal scores should be 151 or above and writing should be 3.5 or above.

So that's roughly 302 combined and over a 3.5 writing.
I will be re-taking the GRE in September to better my Quantitative.

They make it so hard to get a higher education lol :(

otlife

2+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. DPT / OTD
It said we should receive invitations for Phase 2 by December 15, so not too much longer!

OTHopeful6601

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status (Visible)
I just received an email saying that I was accepted into phase 2 of the application! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Apr 22, 2016
Status (Visible)
I applied and just got invited to write the essays/do an interview. Has anyone done the interview yet?
Hii! I've been invited to an interview this cycle.. any times for the recorded interview or how to prepare!? Very nervous because it's not face to face.

Nov 15, 2016
Status (Visible)
Hey! I know this is a bit late but I completed my interview a few weeks ago. There were four questions (one was a practice and not scored). A video recording comes on they ask you the question and count you down and you have 1.5 minutes to record your answer. There is the option to re-do each question one time. Although it was a bit different answering a question to just your web cam I did not think it was as stressful as I was expecting. Also the extra essay questions they sent me took some time so I would definitely recommend starting them as early as possible. Best of luck! :)

About the Ads
Feb 9, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
me too! it is my top choice and I really hope we hear soon. good luck :) are you in state or out of state?

OTHopeful6601

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status (Visible)
me too! it is my top choice and I really hope we hear soon. good luck :) are you in state or out of state?
I'm in state! ECU isn't my top choice because its pretty far away from where I live, but definitely a great option that I'm excited to hear from! Are you finishing your undergrad degree now?

Nov 15, 2016
Status (Visible)
Does anyone know if they announce Clinical Research Scholars at the same time as admissions decisions?

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 22, 2017
Status (Visible)
Has anyone called ECU? It has to be now until next Tuesday since the 1st is Wednesday. It said denials will go out later in their website

Feb 22, 2017
Status (Visible)
Anyone?!! Starting to get a little nervous. I know acceptance letters are sent out first then denials....

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.