East Coast Dental Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDHPreDental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm from the East coast and I'm looking to see what everyones opinions are about the East coast dental schools. Schools like BU, Tufts, Stony Brook, and specifically Uconn. I've had my heart set on Uconn for sooo long! So if anyone has any information or experiences with these schools it would be great to hear them! Thanks everyone! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Those are all great schools that will prepare you well as a dentist. Stony brook and UConn have a more medically-oriented curriculum. Especially with UConn, they put a lot of work into emphasizing their "demanding" science curriculum.

Those are all great schools that will prepare you well as a dentist. Stony brook and UConn have a more medically-oriented curriculum. Especially with UConn, they put a lot of work into emphasizing their "demanding" science curriculum.

Hey, thanks for the response. That's interesting that their more medically-oriented. Are they just a lot more hands on with stuff or do they immerse the students deeper into human pathology?