SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

east coast school but practice out west??

Discussion in 'Dental' started by sonigee, Mar 26, 2002.

  1. sonigee

    sonigee Senior Member 7+ Year Member

    Jan 20, 2002
    HI there..i have a ?? on what students do if you want to practice on the west coast (seattle) but are going to attend dental school at either boston or do we go about that entire process? thanks for your help:)
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. DMD2002

    DMD2002 Junior Member 7+ Year Member

    Mar 1, 2002
    After you finish school in the east coast, if you want to go to Seattle, you need to take the Western Regional Boards (WREB), a licensing exam. You can then practice in your state. For more info ,check out : <a href="" target="_blank"></a>
    Hope that helps!

Share This Page