Easy 4th yr Sub-internships at OUCOM/Doctors Hospital in Columbus?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WDC20009

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need an easy 4th year Sub-Internship (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, ENT, Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine) at OUCOM/Doctors Hospital from Sept 15-Oct 10 2014. I'm looking for easy hours so I can get time off to visit nearby audition sites. Which one of the 5 Sub-I above should I apply for? My school approved all disciplines above as Sub-Internship. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

the CORE office won't let you schedule any of those rotations unless you plan on trying to match into them during that time period. With that being said, I would say EM is the best as you get pretty wide leeway into which scheduling your shifts.

Thanks!

the CORE office won't let you schedule any of those rotations unless you plan on trying to match into them during that time period. With that being said, I would say EM is the best as you get pretty wide leeway into which scheduling your shifts.

I'm confused. Why would you be visiting nearby audition sites? They won't be doing interviews that early and you won't be rotating with them, so what will you be doing during your visit?