1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

EC - Research

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by vp826, Aug 5, 2006.

1. vp826

vp826 Member
    5+ Year Member

I am researching the different summer research programs at Rutgers University. I don't quite understand how this programs work. Do we do research in labs from day one? Or do they teach the education required for the research then you proceed to the labs. There are a variety of programs with the neighboring medical schools. Can someone please breifly explain how this research programs work?

Thanks in advance.
    Vishal :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vp826

vp826 Member
    5+ Year Member

damn no replies :(

4. ChymeChancellor

ChymeChancellor Membership Revoked
    Removed

Pre-Medical
    I would contact the program administrator. Not many people will have much experience with this specific program.

5. Blue Planet

Blue Planet Statistics Major
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I would definitely get the details of the program from the program administrator, but most research programs involve you doing research from day one. Normally, you will pick a lab and work on a project in that lab. Some programs have a seminar series. I haven't heard of many that will "teach" you how to do research, since "learning" research mostly involves you being in a lab.