ece or transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ash78

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
do we need to send the transcript, transcript form and ece to caapid or only the ece. the ece reports the univ. name where as we write college name in caapid.Is it fine or we need to write as it appears on ece.

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
do we need to send the transcript, transcript form and ece to caapid or only the ece. the ece reports the univ. name where as we write college name in caapid.Is it fine or we need to write as it appears on ece.

From last year I remember that we needed to send official ece report, in a sealed envelop with a transcriptional form which must be printed from your account in cappid. Put both of them in an another envelop and send it to cappid. However, try to call cappid or read on there web site for more details. They could change the rules.
Hope it helps

From last year I remember that we needed to send official ece report, in a sealed envelop with a transcriptional form which must be printed from your account in cappid. Put both of them in an another envelop and send it to cappid. However, try to call cappid or read on there web site for more details. They could change the rules.
Hope it helps
thanks zaichik. to confirm the start and end date of program and college name do i need to send the degree also.