ECE question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khurram

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
wusup everyone,
i have sent my b.d.s. scores to ece for evaluation the problem is that 50 percent marks are passing in our university and the majority of hte people tha tpass score between 50 and 65-70 ...in fact if you score a 75 percent or above u get a distinction award and that is considered an excellent grade...but in US grading system a 75 percent would only equal a 2.0 or a 'C' and that would bring my GPA very low....does the ECE compensate for this in anyway does anyone know that has gone thru this process thanx for the help

Members don't see this ad.

hey! yes ! ECE does take all those factors in consideration....also, there is usually no Indian, whose GPA is below 3.0 and that is pretty acceptable to the US universities.....also the GPA is not the deciding factor at all, for the universities to evaluate yu....
Regards,
k'jal.:)

i believe all those British-influenced countires eg. india, australia have the similar grading system. so what would be the equivalent of GPA 3.0 in the Indian system? will it be probably 60ish?

any reply will be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks lots!