ECE report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Annieindds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does 3.19 works for NBDE?Like will it effect any thing like the admission.......and so on?
Can anyone suggest?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just make sure you get a good score now in PART1 and your ECE report is really fine. I have seen lower ECE people getting in only on the basis of good part1 score. Get around 88 above if possible and you are in.

HNH

hey guys just wana ask,,, my gpa in university is 7.1 from 10 that how the system europe ,,, how much my gpa here if i got 7/10 pls answer????
also wana ask ya that i send my documents to ece as general for professional liscensure is that wright???? and the didnt type in my gpa??
need advice pleaseeeeeeeeee??? confused...
lookin to hear from yall..

HEY MDUMB CAN U HELP PLS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys just wana ask,,, my gpa in university is 7.1 from 10 that how the system europe ,,, how much my gpa here if i got 7/10 pls answer????
also wana ask ya that i send my documents to ece as general for professional liscensure is that wright???? and the didnt type in my gpa??

I would do course by course evaluation if I were you.

for the ece evaluation do i have to send my degree certificate too? coz i wont get it till december. i do, however, have my provisional degree certificate though.. will that suffice? same thing with my registration. i only have my provisional registrattion certificate, not my permanent one yet.. is that alrite?

for the ece evaluation do i have to send my degree certificate too? coz i wont get it till december. i do, however, have my provisional degree certificate though.. will that suffice? same thing with my registration. i only have my provisional registrattion certificate, not my permanent one yet.. is that alrite?

that will do just fine.
do send in ALL certificates issued by your Uni...including marksheets, ICC, PASSING cert, and ur provisional degree and anything else if thats been issued.
I hope ur provisional registration cert has an registration num on it.

Last edited:
no, my prov degree certificate doesn! haha, what a pain :( i can send a copy of my registration certificate? should i get photocopies of my xeroxes attested?

no, my prov degree certificate doesn! haha, what a pain :( i can send a copy of my registration certificate? should i get photocopies of my xeroxes attested?

relax.. i think i said just the provisional registration cert. shuld have a number not ur degree. degrees dont have ur registration num at all.
even if ur registration cert does not then its fine.. i mentioned that as a precaution rather than a rule.
if ECE thinks it needs more material, they'll ask u for it.
You shuld get them attested..atleast i had done that.

It is hard to tell. they also consider credit/hour and etc. Plus there are differences between different institutions ( ECE X WES for example).
Most schools accept evaluation from ECe, some from WES. I would recommend getting it from both, since WES seems to " translate" your scores to a better GPA.

I would guess you would be somewhere around 2.8 on ECE. I am a 7.5 out of 10 and that was what ECE gave me.

Hope it helps.

Make sure to ask for course by course evaluation from ECE. I would go ahead and also get one from WES. I didn't do it and I regret.