ECG Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lukeday99

Nooby
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone out there has any advice of good ECG online help. I'm not talking about reading the actual printout, that part, I get. I'm talking about understanding the vector analysis behind the prinout, which for some ungodly reason, they expect us to understand. Any help is, as allways, appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Try the Guyton textbook...I felt he did quite a nice job with vector analysis.

lukeday99 said:
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone out there has any advice of good ECG online help. I'm not talking about reading the actual printout, that part, I get. I'm talking about understanding the vector analysis behind the prinout, which for some ungodly reason, they expect us to understand. Any help is, as allways, appreciated.

lukeday99 said:

go to Amazon.com and buy this book: The only EKG book You'll Ever Need
ISBN - 0781716675

ITs like only for 4 bucks. This should help; I have it and I think it's pretty good.
later

Omar

Members don't see this ad :)
A great text for understanding the printouts as well as the theory behind them is Rapid Interpretation of EKG's by Dale Dubin MD. It is a gold standard. It really helped me understand the theory behind the EKG.

trudub said:
A great text for understanding the printouts as well as the theory behind them is Rapid Interpretation of EKG's by Dale Dubin MD. It is a gold standard. It really helped me understand the theory behind the EKG.

Yes, I completelty agree with the Dubin book, Rapid EKC Interpretation. 15-year olds could do perfect vector anaylsis with this text.