lukeday99

Nooby
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2004
Somewhere between hither and yon
Visit site
Status
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone out there has any advice of good ECG online help. I'm not talking about reading the actual printout, that part, I get. I'm talking about understanding the vector analysis behind the prinout, which for some ungodly reason, they expect us to understand. Any help is, as allways, appreciated.

Tallguy

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 23, 2004
Status
Try the Guyton textbook...I felt he did quite a nice job with vector analysis.

lukeday99 said:
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone out there has any advice of good ECG online help. I'm not talking about reading the actual printout, that part, I get. I'm talking about understanding the vector analysis behind the prinout, which for some ungodly reason, they expect us to understand. Any help is, as allways, appreciated.

omarsaleh66

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2003
temecula ca
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
lukeday99 said:

go to Amazon.com and buy this book: The only EKG book You'll Ever Need
ISBN - 0781716675

ITs like only for 4 bucks. This should help; I have it and I think it's pretty good.
later

Omar

trudub

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2003
Nebraska
Visit site
Status
A great text for understanding the printouts as well as the theory behind them is Rapid Interpretation of EKG's by Dale Dubin MD. It is a gold standard. It really helped me understand the theory behind the EKG.

scottj00

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2003
Visit site
Status
trudub said:
A great text for understanding the printouts as well as the theory behind them is Rapid Interpretation of EKG's by Dale Dubin MD. It is a gold standard. It really helped me understand the theory behind the EKG.

Yes, I completelty agree with the Dubin book, Rapid EKC Interpretation. 15-year olds could do perfect vector anaylsis with this text.