Econ, anyone else?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chadleez1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone else still in college is majoring in economics? I think its fascinating, so that was why I chose it, but I couldn't remember seeing anyone else saying that was their major. Just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

I have a friend who majored in Economics. She's a BA/MD and is considering doing an MD/MBA. She said she knows a few other Econ majors or minors as well.

My cousin is majoring in Econ at Duke and is premed (he's only a sophomore). It's a great idea, also since you have a backup plan if you choose not to go to med school.

I also have a friend here that is doublemajoring in Bio and Econ. She got in to Tufts eraly acceptance.

I know another girl who double-majored in econ and bio, graduated last year and I think only chose to apply to D.O. schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did econ. A friend of mine who is a 2nd year in med school now was an econ major too.

I took a few econ classes senior year in college, just cause I was interested, and only then I wished I majored in that instead.

I did a joint economics and business major in undergrad and then an MBA. Economics really is a great subject area!!! :clap: