1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

ECs and the MCAT

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by ASDIC, Mar 28, 2004.

1. ASDIC

ASDIC The 9th Flotilla
    15+ Year Member

Medical Student
    With only 2 weeks left, how is everyone managing thier ECs and MCAT studying?

yesterday, I spent 4 hours doing a fund raiser for a volunteer organization...4 hours away from my organic chem

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. premyo2002

7+ Year Member

I am one of the lucky ones who love my EC's. I use them as a mcat stress relief. In some cases I combine the two. I stash the science workbook and do some indy questions when I have a minute

4. bigdan

bigdan SDN Donor
    15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    OP-
    I'm bound to my ECs - jobby job and all. But work takes my mind off of this up coming monster for 42-50 hrs./wk, which isn't all bad.
    But my practice scores suck.
    Off to study...

dc