Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

ED Thread

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DenaliView, Jun 14, 2008.

1. DenaliView

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    If any of you out there have not ventured into the emergency medicine Forum and checked out the thread "the things my patients have taught me" it is absoulutly hillarious and I highly recommend it for a good laugh! :laugh:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 172858

172858 America = The New Texas
    2+ Year Member

by the title, i thought this thread was about erectile dysfunction... :laugh:

3. DenaliView

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Oh My :eek: That did not even occur to me when I origanally posted it. Opps. lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Artimacia

Artimacia can do stuff real good
    2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    I could use a good laugh :)

5. LikeClockWork

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Me too! I thought it was going to be in the same vein as the "Any Armenian/black/COPD pre-meds out there?" threads.

Oh, and I spent a solid 3 days going through the "What my patients taught me" a few weeks ago and it's hilarious.

6. Charles English

Charles English faithless, the wonderboy
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    great plug for the ED thread! :thumbup:

i know how i'm wasting my sunday now!

there are miles and miles of these juicy tidbits. you know, before i read some of these, i was just about to shove some foreign objects you know where for the heck of it... but now i know better. :D