BetterTomorrow

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 21, 2011
Status
Pre-Medical
Editing and Writing Services for Medical School Application

I am a second year categorical General Surgery resident in NYC (soon to be third year in July). I graduated from an ACGME-accredited US medical school (ranked #52 in US News 2019) with an MD degree. I am also a graduate of Georgetown University, where I obtained my Master's Degree.

I have been through the admissions process multiple times (college, graduate school, medical school, and more recently for residency). I will be going through the admission process again in my fourth year of residency to apply for fellowship.

In medical school, based on my score, I was hired to teach the Examkrackers MCAT course. As a part of the course, I have also edited many personal statements that have helped students gain entry into medical school. Furthermore, I have edited personal statements for college applications that have helped students to gain Ivy League admissions.
I have been through the admissions process many times. As a resident, I am also an interviewer for incoming residents. I know what admissions committees are looking for and the keywords they like to see and the trite words and phrases that should be avoided.

The fee for my services are as follows:

1) Personal statement editing, suggestions, and revisions (up to 3 times): $100
2) AMCAS application editing, suggestions, and revisions (up to 3 times): $100
3) Both -- editing, suggestions, and revisions (up to 3 times): $175
4) Secondary application editing, suggestions, and revisions (up to 3 times): $25-50 depending on length and number of required essays

Turnaround time will be 2-3 business days for each revision, but I will offer expedited services (1 business day) for a $50 fee.

The fee I am asking for my services will serve to pay my loans from medical school, however my primary goal is to be able to provide you a service that will aid in you gaining admission to the next step of your career. Please feel free to message me with any questions!

Please feel free to private message me or send email to [email protected]

May 9, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Bugra is a very knowledgeable and experienced editor on personal statements and AMCAS application. He knows what the admission committee is looking for and provides valuable comments on essays in details to help applicants express their ideas clearly and effectively. From my own experience, he offered me critical comments on improving my essay and helped me along the way. His edits are much better than some professional agencies, I believe. I would highly recommend applicants work with Bugra in their AMCAS applications.

-Chun