Editing resume after submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Confusedhombre

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I will keep this short. I recently submitted to aacomas and am still waiting to be verified. My letter writers will be sending my letters within the next month. I was offered a job as an EMT with an ambulance company where I live, but have not officially begun working for them. In the mean time, I have two other offers at an Urgent Care facility and another ambulance company. When I sent my resume to my professors, I listed under work experience the first ambulance company with which I was offered a job. I am afraid that if I accept a job offer from another company that my letters from my teachers will be inconsistent with an updated resume. What do you think I should do? I know I can edit work experience still online with aacomas, I just want to make sure I display my work history correctly and don't have any red flags.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all,

I will keep this short. I recently submitted to aacomas and am still waiting to be verified. My letter writers will be sending my letters within the next month. I was offered a job as an EMT with an ambulance company where I live, but have not officially begun working for them. In the mean time, I have two other offers at an Urgent Care facility and another ambulance company. When I sent my resume to my professors, I listed under work experience the first ambulance company with which I was offered a job. I am afraid that if I accept a job offer from another company that my letters from my teachers will be inconsistent with an updated resume. What do you think I should do? I know I can edit work experience still online with aacomas, I just want to make sure I display my work history correctly and don't have any red flags.

Sending an update to your LOR writers seems to be the most obvious solution.

Last edited: