EDP applicants?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Hopkins2010, Jul 22, 2001.

1. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

Are any of you EDP applicants? The deadline is Aug. 1st but I wonder if they are going to be able to meet this deadline.

Also, have any of your apps been processed and/or transmitted yet?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MoeDaMan

MoeDaMan Senior Member

guess not, cuz no one replied..

I am not an edp...but baylor if they started processing yours, and your not edp, then maybe they have already finished that pile? :rolleyes:

4. lawrence81

lawrence81 Junior Member

Yeah, I'm an EPDer, submitted July 6th. Still have the certification/transmission box with no check and no MCAT scores, etc. on the printout. Maybe EPD apps aren't getting priority, or maybe just mine isn't - Hope not!

:(

5. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

Sorry to hear that lawrence. I submitted on June 29th.

Are there any EDP people who submitted their app before June 29th and who already had their transcripts in? I'm curious as to your status.

6. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

Thats what I'm hoping moe, is that perhaps some EDP people are in the pipeline for transmittal. I get the impression that there are very few EDP applicants this year...

7. MaybeMedicine

MaybeMedicine New Member

I submitted mine on the 19th of July. I talked to an individual at AAMC and they said that the applications would begin to be submitted by the end of the month. So I am assuming it should be soon.

8. MoeDaMan

MoeDaMan Senior Member

End of July? :rolleyes: now where they talking about this year or next year? :rolleyes: ....hmmm must be wishful thinking on their part :D