EDP Deadline of Aug. 1: secondaries in by then too?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

str8flexed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering. I don't think I can get my committee letter and LOR's in by Aug. 1--Aug. 1 is when they start giving them to the students! I'm sweating it. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

str8flexed said:
Just wondering. I don't think I can get my committee letter and LOR's in by Aug. 1--Aug. 1 is when they start giving them to the students! I'm sweating it. ;)

I was wondering the same thing....Now according to the aamc website, all materials (including secondary stuff) has to be in by Aug. 1st....however, when I asked AMCAS yesterday AND today, both reps said that as long as I had my transcripts in and my AMCAS was submitted by Aug. 1st, I'd still be EDP. Hope it helps.

SmoothNC said:
I was wondering the same thing....Now according to the aamc website, all materials (including secondary stuff) has to be in by Aug. 1st....however, when I asked AMCAS yesterday AND today, both reps said that as long as I had my transcripts in and my AMCAS was submitted by Aug. 1st, I'd still be EDP. Hope it helps.
That sounds better. I'm planning to have my LOR's and stuff in by mid-August... interviews are early September! Wow!

The school where I am applying EDP have a mid-September deadline for needing to receive the secondary and LORs, interview by 9/25.

HTHs!