str8flexed

10+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2005
Status
Medical Student
Just wondering. I don't think I can get my committee letter and LOR's in by Aug. 1--Aug. 1 is when they start giving them to the students! I'm sweating it. ;)

SmoothNC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
str8flexed said:
Just wondering. I don't think I can get my committee letter and LOR's in by Aug. 1--Aug. 1 is when they start giving them to the students! I'm sweating it. ;)
I was wondering the same thing....Now according to the aamc website, all materials (including secondary stuff) has to be in by Aug. 1st....however, when I asked AMCAS yesterday AND today, both reps said that as long as I had my transcripts in and my AMCAS was submitted by Aug. 1st, I'd still be EDP. Hope it helps.

OP
str8flexed

str8flexed

10+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2005
Status
Medical Student
SmoothNC said:
I was wondering the same thing....Now according to the aamc website, all materials (including secondary stuff) has to be in by Aug. 1st....however, when I asked AMCAS yesterday AND today, both reps said that as long as I had my transcripts in and my AMCAS was submitted by Aug. 1st, I'd still be EDP. Hope it helps.
That sounds better. I'm planning to have my LOR's and stuff in by mid-August... interviews are early September! Wow!

oxeye

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
The school where I am applying EDP have a mid-September deadline for needing to receive the secondary and LORs, interview by 9/25.

HTHs!

About the Ads