EDP Rejected--Oct. 1 AMCAS resubmission--processing time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

str8flexed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lets say I am rejected EDP, slapped in the face. When I resubmit my AMCAS on Oct. 1, is it still subject to the several weeks processing time?

Adam

Members don't see this ad.

str8flexed said:
Lets say I am rejected EDP, slapped in the face. When I resubmit my AMCAS on Oct. 1, is it still subject to the several weeks processing time?

Adam

Hi there,
You will not be re-submitting but adding other schools after you have been released by your EDP school. If they are not interested in you, they will release you before Oct 1. Once you are verified for EDP, you are verified period.

njbmd :)

Aha. So I can basically re-send my AMCAS to 15 other schools on Oct. 1st, without any further delays?

Members don't see this ad :)
str8flexed said:
Aha. So I can basically re-send my AMCAS to 15 other schools on Oct. 1st, without any further delays?

yep, good to know. i'm in the same boat

Right, but realize that sending in a primary on October 1 puts you at a SERIOUS disadvantage at any school that has rolling admissions.

This is why I didn't end up applying EDP. I just sent out my primary to my six schools. =)

A disadvantage, but still better than those August MCATers. Woohoo!

Johannen said:
Right, but realize that sending in a primary on October 1 puts you at a SERIOUS disadvantage at any school that has rolling admissions.

This is why I didn't end up applying EDP. I just sent out my primary to my six schools. =)

yea, but it won't even come to that...i'll get in :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: ....i hope